Press Release...Read more
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to assign, the additional portfolio of Finance and Revenue to Mr. Muhammad Hammad Azhar, Federal Minister for Industries and Production, with immediate effect.
- The President, on the advice of the Prime Minister, has been pleased to approve the removal of Dr. Abdul Hafeez Shaikh as Federal Minister, with immediate effect.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to re-designate, Mr. Tabish Gauhar, SAPM on Power as SAPM on Power and Petroleum, on honorary basis, with immediate effect.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to order to de-notify the appointment of Mr. Nadeem Babar as SAPM on Petroleum, with immediate effect.
- Mr. Faisal Vawda Federal Minister for Water Resources ceased to hold the office of Federal Minister w.e.f 03 March,2021 consequent upon resignation.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to confer the status of Minister of State to Malik Muhammad Amir Dogar, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Political Affairs.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to allocate the Portfolio of Revenue to Dr. Abdul Hafeez Shaikh, Federal Minister for Finance, with immediate effect.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Malik Muhammad Amir Dogar as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Political Affairs, in honorary capacity
- Performance Agreements signing ceremony between Cabinet Division and Regulatory Authorities held on 28th October 2020.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Mr. Raoof Hasan, as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information.
- Cabinet Division amended the rules of business 1973, vide SRO Notification dated 8th October, 2020.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Dr. Waqar Masood Khan as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Revenue with the status of Minister of State.
Establishment of PM-CJ fund for Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dam
Donate to the dam fund and make an everlasting social impact towards building a bright and sustainable future for your motherland. (FTN: 9015000-7). One man’s mission has now transformed into the collective ambition of an entire nation and millions of Pakistani’s around the world are proud owners of this drive that will make a real, transformative impact to the lives of our future generations.Read More
- Active Users 134
- Today's Visitors 1,727
- Total Visitors 100,066
- Updated On 30/03/2021
Designated Officers of the Cabinet Division in terms of Article 9 of Right of Access to Information Act, 2017
Documentation Requirements for Conduct of Crypto/IT Security Evaluation
Policy for Evaluation of Algorithm and Security Devices (Offered By Private Vendors)
Submission of Cases to the Secretaries Committee
RULES OF BUSINESS, 1973 (As amended up to 8th October, 2020)
Prime Minister's Global Sustainable Development Goals Achievement Programme
Composition of National Telecommunication & Information Technology Security Board (NTISB) & Charter of Duties
Sanctioned And Existing Strength of Officers And Officials of Cabinet Division
Reimbursement of Medical Claims / Long Term Advances / Training
Basic Pay Scales of The Civil Servants