Press Release...Read more
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Malik Muhammad Amir Dogar as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Political Affairs, in honorary capacity
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to accept the resignation tendered by Mr. Shahzad Syed Qasim, from the post of Special Assistant to the Prime Minister.
- Performance Agreements signing ceremony between Cabinet Division and Regulatory Authorities held on 28th October 2020.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Mr. Raoof Hasan, as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information.
- Cabinet Division amended the rules of business 1973, vide SRO Notification dated 8th October, 2020.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Dr. Waqar Masood Khan as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Revenue with the status of Minister of State.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Mr. Tabish Gauhar, as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Power.
Establishment of PM-CJ fund for Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dam
Donate to the dam fund and make an everlasting social impact towards building a bright and sustainable future for your motherland. (FTN: 9015000-7). One man’s mission has now transformed into the collective ambition of an entire nation and millions of Pakistani’s around the world are proud owners of this drive that will make a real, transformative impact to the lives of our future generations.Read More
Designated Officers of the Cabinet Division in terms of Article 9 of Right of Access to Information Act, 2017
Documentation Requirements for Conduct of Crypto/IT Security Evaluation
Updated List of Ministries/Divisions
Policy for Evaluation of Algorithm and Security Devices (Offered By Private Vendors)
Submission of Cases to the Secretaries Committee
RULES OF BUSINESS, 1973 (As amended up to 8th October, 2020)
Prime Minister's Global Sustainable Development Goals Achievement Programme
Composition of National Telecommunication & Information Technology Security Board (NTISB) & Charter of Duties
Sanctioned And Existing Strength of Officers And Officials of Cabinet Division
Reimbursement of Medical Claims / Long Term Advances / Training