Press Release...Read more
- Performance Agreements signing ceremony between Cabinet Division and Regulatory Authorities held on 28th October 2020.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Mr. Raoof Hasan, as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information.
- Cabinet Division amended the rules of business 1973, vide SRO Notification dated 8th October, 2020.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Dr. Waqar Masood Khan as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Revenue with the status of Minister of State.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Mr. Tabish Gauhar, as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Power.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to re-designate, Mr. Shahzad Syed Qasim as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Coordination of Marketing and Development of Mineral Resources.
- The President, on the advice of the Prime Minister, has been pleased to approve to de-notify the appointment of Mr. Shehryar Afridi as Minister of State for States & Frontier Regions and Narcotics Control, with immediate effect.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to confer the status of the Minister of State on Mr. Shehryar Afridi, MNA/Chairman, Parliamentary Committee on Kashmir, with immediate effect.
Establishment of PM-CJ fund for Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dam
Donate to the dam fund and make an everlasting social impact towards building a bright and sustainable future for your motherland. (FTN: 9015000-7). One man’s mission has now transformed into the collective ambition of an entire nation and millions of Pakistani’s around the world are proud owners of this drive that will make a real, transformative impact to the lives of our future generations.Read More
Documentation Requirements for Conduct of Crypto/IT Security Evaluation
Updated List of Ministries/Divisions
Policy for Evaluation of Algorithm and Security Devices (Offered By Private Vendors)
Submission of Cases to the Secretaries Committee
RULES OF BUSINESS, 1973 (As amended up to 8th October, 2020)
Prime Minister's Global Sustainable Development Goals Achievement Programme
Composition of National Telecommunication & Information Technology Security Board (NTISB) & Charter of Duties
Sanctioned And Existing Strength of Officers And Officials of Cabinet Division
Reimbursement of Medical Claims / Long Term Advances / Training
Basic Pay Scales of The Civil Servants
Currently there are no Job Opening in organization