Donate to Prime Minister's COVID-19 Pandemic Relief Fund...Read more
- The Prime Minister, has been pleased to appoint Syed Shibli Faraz (Senator), as Federal Minister.
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to remove Dr. Firdous Ashiq Awan from the office of Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Lt. General (Rtd) Asim Saleem Bajwa as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister, in honorary capacity
- The Prime Minister has been pleased to appoint Syed Amin Ul Haque, as Federal Minister.
- Re-naming of National History and Literary Heritage Division as National Heritage and Culture Division
- Appointment of Mr. Mohammad Shehzad Arbab as Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Establishment with the status of Federal Minister
- Withdrawal of additional portfolio of Narcotics Control from Mr. Shehryar Afridi, Minister of State for States & Frontier Regions may be treated as withdrawn
Adviser to the Prime Minister on Finance & Revenue Dr. Abdul Hafeez Shaikh chairing a special meeting on the Economic Coordination Committee of the Cabinet (ECC) in Islamabad on 22nd June 2020.
Establishment of PM-CJ fund for Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dam
Donate to the dam fund and make an everlasting social impact towards building a bright and sustainable future for your motherland. (FTN: 9015000-7). One man’s mission has now transformed into the collective ambition of an entire nation and millions of Pakistani’s around the world are proud owners of this drive that will make a real, transformative impact to the lives of our future generations.Read More
Documentation Requirements for Conduct of Crypto/IT Security Evaluation
Updated List of Ministries/Divisions
Policy for Evaluation of Algorithm and Security Devices (Offered By Private Vendors)
Submission of Cases to the Secretaries Committee
RULES OF BUSINESS, 1973 (As amended up to 19th August, 2019)
Prime Minister's Global Sustainable Development Goals Achievement Programme
Composition of National Telecommunication & Information Technology Security Board (NTISB) & Charter of Duties
Sanctioned And Existing Strength of Officers And Officials of Cabinet Division
Reimbursement of Medical Claims / Long Term Advances / Training
Basic Pay Scales of The Civil Servants